Thursday, March 15, 2007

Look Out Fashion World....

Here comes Riley!!!!!

Might be a little young for a thong...ouch!

Such a good baby!
Monkey see...monkey do...

3 Comments:

At 9:20 AM , Blogger Jamie Chitty said...

I feel like she should be mu child. Thank you for letting her be a girl and do her thing. She will be a designer for sure.

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger Lynn said...

I don't know why in the world that you took Riley to the zoo. You have your own zoo and could charge admission for the children's college education. I know I'd drive up. Just please keep Riley out of Justin's underwear. I've seen those. It's been awhile but nonetheless. You certainly are entertaining us. We love you to pieces.

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger Laurie said...

hollie- could you email me your mailing address. I lost ALL of my addresses (long story) and I need yours to mail annaleigh's bday party invite. lauriefrantz2002@yahoo.com
Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home