Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thinking about it....

Thinking about it...
SMILE!!!
Does anyone else notice that his hair is looking a little red??? I have a red head and a blonde...go figure!

15 Comments:

At 9:00 PM , Blogger Jenna said...

What a sweet smile!! And I love the red hair. Who in the family has red hair? He couldn't be any cuter. Thanks so much for posting and giving me something to check while I wait for this baby.

 
At 9:00 PM , Blogger Calista said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute. And I was just thinking that his hair does look a little red. That is weird! Hope things are going good. Are you guys going to AnnaLeigh's party on Sat.? I think we are. Hope to see ya.

 
At 9:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is soo big! I miss ya'll and can't wait to love on all of you!
Honey

 
At 6:55 AM , Blogger NanaWhitfield said...

Rsed hair or black, he is still the cutest one around. No red hair in our family--but anyway he is a keeper and his hair color will probably change. Can't wait to see him and Riley together. Love you 4. Nana

 
At 9:30 AM , Blogger Jamie Chitty said...

That's adorable!! What's funny is that Rick didn't a kid with Red hair but you might have. How odd.

 
At 9:40 AM , Blogger The Houston's said...

What a precious smile!!

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger Jodi said...

OH MY GOSH! Those dimples are to die for! Look out, ladies! :)

 
At 10:43 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

He is soooooo cute! I can't wait to hold him!

 
At 10:10 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

He is just probably laughing at his sister but he looks like he could crack up! What beautiful children you make. Make some more! I love getting to bond with them through this blog since I feel so far away otherwise. We love you all, you know that don't you?????????

 
At 5:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Brooks' little smile is just TOO adorable- he is precious and I love all the smiles that Riley has too as the big sister....it looks like she is loving her new role!

 
At 10:15 AM , Blogger Kellee said...

Hollie--I can finally post a comment now that I have a blog/username. Anyway, your kids are so adorable and it sounds like things are going really well for you all.

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger Tiff said...

I was noticing some red hair too...I guess you never know. I love those pictures. And I still can't believe you bought a minivan. I believe I caught some slack for my company minivan when we lived in Dallas. That is too funny. I am glad you are all doing well. Brooks future roommate only has 10 more weeks to bake! ha ha!

 
At 7:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

He is adorable, as is his big sister. It will be so great that Sam and Brooks will be buddies with all those girls that are on the way!!!
Hugs - M

 
At 10:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is adorable! He has got such a great smile. It is going to be hard to resist when he gets a little older and starts wanting his way all the time...should be fun! Thanks for sharing such great pictures for those of us who can't be there to see your faces all the time! love ya girl!

 
At 11:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hollie & Justin,
He is adorable!! Red hair does run on Hollie's side of the family!! Hollie, did you know that your great, great grandmother Olga (Grans mother) had auurn hair?
I love Riley's Easter dress! Ha!She is a mess!
I love your blog... Not being there with you guys, it let's me see your precious little ones as they grow up!
Love & miss you,
Sherrie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home