Thursday, June 05, 2008

Well, hopefully I will come out of my blogger slump. Why is it like that??? Oh well, here are a few pictures from the past few weeks...

Riley met the concrete face first...ouch! Luckily, she kept all her teeth!


Watch out Riley, Brooks is going to catch you in size!


So, my chunky monkey is truly a monkey! If I leave him alone for two seconds he climbs on something! Here he is IN the bathroom sink. He managed to find a stool and climb up into the sink!


I guess he was thirsty and his cup was on the table. Riley was going to catch him if he fell!


So, I have heard the "three's" are now the new "terrible two's" and man, do we believe it!

But, we still love her of course!!!

9 Comments:

At 2:59 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Poor Riley!!!!

Glad your blogging slump ended!!

Love yall!

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger jody said...

I've been missing all of your news and the precious pictures. Glad you're back. We'll see you soon...love, jojo

 
At 5:44 PM , Blogger Jodi said...

Glad to have you back! I couldn't believe I had posted since you did! Owwweee... poor Riley's nose! And maybe Brooks and Reagan are soulmates... she is SUCH a monkey too! It is scary sometimes!

 
At 7:41 PM , Blogger The Houston's said...

Terrible three's??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't tell me that!

 
At 8:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute kiddos! I cannot get over how big Brooks is- he is adorable and Riley of course is precious, even with a few scrapes!

 
At 6:05 PM , Blogger Meagan said...

Your kiddos are growing sooooo fast!!!

 
At 8:46 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

I missed you sosososososososososo much and am glad you are back. RiRi's nose really took a bump! She looks so grown up in those picturea and Brooks aka Monkeyman is just going to be taller than his mommy and sister! Hope we see you soon. LOVE

 
At 10:53 PM , Blogger Giggi said...

So glad you're back. I needed a Riley/Brooks update. I can see why you haven't had time to post, tho! Never a dull minute!

 
At 10:09 AM , Blogger Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

we've been waiting for weeks!!! we were about to send out a search party. watch that brooks so his face doesn't end up like riley's!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home