So, the other day I was sitting on the floor in the playroom, cleaning out the closet. It was hot, so I had on shorts. I felt something on the inside of my thigh and thought "man, my feet are cold." Then I was suddenly jerked into the thought "the cold thing just MOVED and it isn't my feet!" So, I quickly glance down and see this thing quickly squirming its way into my pants! AHHH!! This was one quick little sucker! Instinctively I grabbed it and threw it across the room! Gross! Seriously, IF I was a cusser, this would have made me cuss! (but I didn't...no worries!)

He paid for his trespassing with a few stomps of my feet!

7 Comments:
you are SOOOO going to be reincarnated as a disgusting bug in your next life!
I mean what is going on at the Reese house? You have more creepy crawler experiences! Ahhh!
That bug's a pervert. I hope Justin took care of it!
Sick! I agree with Heidi!
UGH! Have a great week! I'll call when I get back. My love to all of you. love you, MOM
I think I have a clue.
That is one gross worm. I remember one time when Reid was little he got bit by an asp. (or how ever you spell it) It was when we lived next door to Nana and Poppi. Poppi came out with some spray and said he was gonna kick some asp! HA HA!! I bet if you asked Poppi, he'd come kill it for you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home