It is finally warm enough to get out the kids' swimming pool and they LOVE it!
Fill 'er up

Little help across the grass from big sis.

Brooks loves the water.

Even more when there are balls in the pool.

Not a big fan of being splashed in the face...unfortunately, he might as well just get used to it.

Here is Riley's favorite game to play. She takes off running around the swing set...

Still running...

JUMPS

and plops into the pool...

After a few rounds of Riley's game, Brooks decided to head over to where it was nice and dry.

6 Comments:
Oh fun!!!!! That is certainly one of our next purchases... looks like great fun! That Riley is so hilarious... I love her running pics!
I swear that material on Riley's bathing suit is a dress I had in 1970. Honestly. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow.
That dress Lynn is referring to was her "going away" dress. Am I right, Lynn? I, too, recognized that material. My grandbabies are the cutest ever! love y'all..jojo
That is so fun! I am already ready for summer too! Brooks is really precious. he is growing and growing.
Riley is just beautiful!
Okay, I'm officially a "lurker", but I just HAD to comment on this post. I am GREEN with envy. Here in the Panhandle we are still seeing 50 degree weather and I would probably give my right arm for some weather warm enough to dig out my little swimming pool for. Sigh. Even in the summer I have been known to fill my children's pool with warm bath water. Oh, to live in South TX!
You guys look great--From all the pics on the blog. It looks like yall are having a blast. I see brooks can already dunk. That's impressive. Keep it up buddy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home