Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Mister Bojangles

We have a new pet in the family. My brother is the proud owner of Mr. Bojangles, the ferret. We went over to my parents' house yesterday and the kids got to meet him. If you know me, I have such a deep love for stinky animals that this experience was just wonderful---ha!
Riley wasn't too sure of him, but Brooks LOVED him!

Brooks found this toy and was playing with Mr. Bojangles.


He was just giggling...it was too funny.



Where did he go??? Even hours later after Brooks woke up from his nap he went straight to the couch and looked under it for the ferret.


There he is!


Gross me out! The things I will do for my children.

9 Comments:

At 9:15 AM , Blogger Jodi said...

Ok, ferrets are disgusting. So I was SO pleased to see that it was your brother's when you said "we have a new pet in the family." Gross. But glad Brooks had fun with it!

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger Heather's House said...

EWWW!!! I bet Riley was grossed out! HA HA!! I love Brooks face while he was playing with the ferret! HA Oh, and I share your love for freakish animals....LOL

Come see us! Love ya!

 
At 4:48 PM , Blogger Laurie said...

eww, eww, eww, yuck! I hate rodents!

 
At 8:26 PM , Blogger Giggi said...

Could there be a pet in your future??? ha ha! Yes, the things we do for our children!

 
At 10:21 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

It's kinda like a weasel. And I know they do have a musky smell..aaaaghgghghghghg. That was a gag. It is for sure in the RODENT family. As in rat, mouse, etc. Heather likes to get non-threatening pets. Pets without hair. Pets that don't growl and dash about. I am more the pet person in the family. But, I draw the line on the ferret. Sorry Uncle T.

 
At 11:14 PM , Blogger Honey said...

OHHHH....The things we do for our kids!

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

you better check brooks again - don't ferrets carry ticks?! just kidding! your pics from nashville were great!

 
At 7:39 PM , Blogger Hayley said...

I'm with you, Hollie--gross!!! good talking to you yesterday!

 
At 9:03 PM , Blogger Jenna said...

I agree...that's gross. But I'm sure Reese would have a wonderful time playing with Brooks and Mr. Bojangles. Miss you guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home