Sorry I have been a blog slacker...here are a few pictures to catch up...
We are embracing the country life down here! First step....learn how to milk a cow.

Even Brooks got in on the action.

This is going to be my new version of "time out"

Last weekend after a basketball game, we were all on the court waiting for the coaches. I look over and Brooks stands up and takes about 10 steps across the floor. How fitting is it that it was on a basketball court. Of course, I have no camera and Justin wasn't even around...oh well, hopefully he will keep on walking!

I guess it is cool to sleep with your mouth open!

5 Comments:
Yay Brooks! At least he can stand up on his own and do it. Avery doesn't know how to do that...I have to stand her up myself! ha ha ha! Very fitting for him to have done it on a basketball court! He must have a future as an NBA player! I'll take season tickets to that!
Love yall!
Give the boy a ball and let him shoot!
I love your version of time out...however I think I was thoroughly discusted by the plastic cow utters...I dunno why.
Brooks looks so big! I love the time out! Riley is soooo funny! love you, MOM
Way to go Brooks!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home