Monday, February 25, 2008

One Tired Turkey

My tired turkey was snoozing in her car seat...
She has inherited a few sleeping habits from her Reese side...

Sleeping with her eyes open...her daddy!


Open mouth...her Pops!

11 Comments:

At 8:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your daughter takes the funniest pictures!

 
At 10:30 PM , Blogger Shawna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:32 PM , Blogger Shawna said...

Typo on my last comment.. ha! What i was saying... CARTER sleeps with his eyes wide open and it freaks me out! too funny! :)

 
At 11:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justin sleeps with his eyes open which he inherited from his mother. It used to drive me nuts because Jody would do this. But Riley is a sweetie - open eyes or closed. love. Nana

 
At 7:05 AM , Blogger jody said...

We sleep this way because WE DON'T WANT TO MISS A THING! One noise and we are ready to go...well, not anymore, I guess. She is precious and wonderful and perfect in every way. I'm ready for pictures of Brooks sleeping now. love y'all, JoJo

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger Jodi said...

Only the coolest people sleep with their eyes open. :) I have been evidently freaking people out with it all my life. It was really fun when I would fall asleep in class! :) Don't think Reagan does this though. But those pics of Riley are priceless!

 
At 3:51 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

Love this! Yes, I have witnessed JoJo, Justin and Pops in action for many years now. And Riley is perfect imitation. TOO cute. As always.

 
At 10:58 PM , Blogger The Houston's said...

She must like Metallica...sleep with one eye open.....

 
At 10:19 PM , Blogger Andrea W. said...

How entertaining your children are! And could they BE any cuter?(one eye open while sleeping and all)!

 
At 11:54 PM , Blogger Honey said...

Now that takes talent!!! I miss ya'll. Hugs and kisses! MOM

 
At 10:34 AM , Blogger Jamie Chitty said...

Poor thing. She is going to be so mad when she gets older and see's that you posted these pictures. haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home