GO COUGARS!
Justin's team made it to the playoffs! Tonight is our first game! So around 8, say a little prayer for them.

Yesterday Riley and I decorated the locker room for the boys. It has definitely been a long time since I have made posters! Justin had to help me with the bubble letters!
The Mother's Day Out Riley and Brooks go to made these cute basketballs with each players name and number.

Riley really enjoyed spreading the balloons out!

So, hopefully tonight will bring a win...
(I am so nervous I feel like I am going to puke and it is only 10 am!)

5 Comments:
Goooo Cougars!! Wish we could be there to root them on....or to chase the kids around-ha!
GO COOGS! You sound like JoJo used to get before a game~a true coach's wife. Way to go Coach Reese!
Good luck! Give us an update!
Wish we could have been there! Reid wanted to skip his game and come! HA~
can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home