Thank goodness for sweet neighbors!

We have been blessed by the best family down the street. They always seem to knock on my door to help at just the right moment!
Update: We lost tonight..bummer! I must admit I am pretty proud of Justin. First head coaching job and made it to the playoffs. Not too bad!

7 Comments:
You are so lucky to have them right down the street. I know Riley loves it too!!
What a blessing it is for you to have such great neighbors! We are so proud of Justin. He did such an incredible job coaching the Crosby Cougars!
You have every right to be proud of Justin. We are too. I can't believe he went to the playoffs his first year as head coach. In fact we are so proud of everyone of you. Much love --Nana & pooppi
GO JUSTIN! WE are proud of him too. He is destined for great things, I've always said. Looks like your neighbor is in training to be a great babysitter. Grab onto her before the dating starts!
Way to go Justin! Whitney's team lost in the playoffs yesterday,too.
By one point! Ugh!!! How great to have a good babysitter down the street! That sounds like a win/win situation for everyone!
Good job Coach Reese! That is a big accomplishment!
We cheered for the Cougars as loud as we could, and I'm sorry they lost. It was wonderful to see y'all for just a short time at the game. Hope your first weekend without a game was wonderful. Love, JoJo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home