Thursday, April 17, 2008

TEAM BROCK AND BRODY

Two weeks from now I will be walking in the "March for Babies." The March of Dimes helps the future of little ones by researching ways to prevent birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.

Personally, I am walking for Brock and Brody Allen. These two boys were born just shy of 24 weeks. They remained with us a few moments before spreading their wings in Heaven. I will be walking with their mom, Justin's cousin Ashley, and other family members.

I realize that most of us don't have extra money laying around...but, if you do, a donation would be great! If you want you can visit my page (click here) to learn more about the walk and the organization.

I am so blessed that I was given two, healthy children. Help me make that a possibility for others.
Thanks!

2 Comments:

At 9:10 PM , Blogger Honey said...

I am so proud of you. May God bless you and everyone involved in this good work! MOM

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger Giggi said...

I'll see you there! So glad you are coming! Love ya'll!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home