Fun in the Sun
We had lots of fun at the beach!
Future Catcher?

The 4

Justin, Philip and Taylor worked hard to build this little chair



Of course, no chair is complete without a TV

A little morning yoga

These tubies are the best!!!


Harper working on her tan

Brooks and his Big Daddy. I love his expression.




of course, where Brooks goes the bat and ball go!


Oh the deep thoughts of a three year old!

7 Comments:
Can I puh-leeze just squeeze that little hiney in the last picture?!?!?! :)
Hope that didn't sound psycho...
Very cute. Looks like you guys are really enjoying your summer!
Looks like you guys had such a great time! Your kids are so cute!
We need to catch up soon. Hope you guys are doing well!
You do have a couple little beach babies...it looks like y'all had a blast!
Those little cuties look like they had SO MUCH fun. I'm so glad you had a wonderful trip. Give everyone a hug for Pops and JoJo...love y'all bunches!
Such cute beach babies! We miss you guys...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home