A Day on the Boat
We spent today on a boat with some of Justin's friends from work. This was our second attempt to bring the kiddos boating...the first one did not go so well! Brooks SCREAMED! Not only did he scream on the boat, he screamed the rest of the day every time he saw the boat drive by. It was oh so much fun. So, I was a little anxious about today. But, to my surprise, the kids did much better! They actually had fun!!
Ready to go!

For some reason "pig in a blanket" pops into my head when I see this picture.

Checking out the water.

Brooks' turn in the tube. He was not too happy about it, but after a few rounds of singing 'Jesus Loves Me" he started to relax and have fun!

Riley was a little scared at first. But, being the great mom I am, I just threw her in and we took off (ha). She ended up loving it! Told you so!!!

All that tubing can make a boy tired! (I tried to take this picture myself...didn't do too well!)

And Justin on the wake board...after 30 years he can still hang in there...

7 Comments:
Impressive...all 4 of you! Looks like a lot of fun. It's too close to "back to school" so we need to have all the fun days we can. Love y'all...jojo
I love the pigs in a blanket picture! He is just too cute! Maybe if we ever make it down that way with our boys, we can get the kids together to play! Hope yall are enjoying the rest of yalls summer!
Too much fun. I love the fact that the second time was the charm! And yes, PIG IN THE BLANKET! LOL. Enjoy all the fun times you can before school starts. At least you have a little break before basketball, huh? It's not too late for Camp Neena. We could have some last minute fun.
Hey Hollie! I found your blog from your sister's. How are you? Your kiddos are precious. I think it is so neat that you and Heidi have your kids so close together in age. Great to see pictures of your family!
How fun! I'm glad Brooks did great! Hollie, did you get out on the tube???
pigs in a blanket is the perfect way to describe it!
pigs in a blanket looks like
me when i was in jamica i know
how brooks feels.i am glad
yall have a good ride,
love june
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home