Tuesday, August 19, 2008

If you haven't noticed my kids are slightly active, so we are always looking for fun things to do to wear them out!!

Riley has always loved painting at the table so I decided to take it one step farther. This was Brooks' first time to paint. He really liked it!

It didn't take Brooks long to put the brush down and go straight in with the hands!


Then he painted himself...


Riley started off nice and neat...


We painted our feet.


Not so neat anymore!


Messy Marvin!





And of course, a big paint hug!

Brooks ended up with Riley's handprint on his back...pretty cute!

6 Comments:

At 11:16 AM , Blogger Lynn said...

OH BOY! I could use some of that help right now. Where are you when I need you? Oh yeah. You are bathing the kids. LOVE THE PICS and the action.

 
At 12:19 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

We are so coming over! I need to get Avery some paint! She would love it.

Love yall!

 
At 3:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a couple of budding artists. They are just the cutest artists I ever saw. Brooks is growing too fast though. He is going to be as big as Riley soon. But maybe not as cute--but mighty handsome though. Love you guys. Nana

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

how did you get them to the tub with paint on their FEET? hope you just hosed them down in the driveway!

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger Jodi said...

We're coming over too! Man, you are a FUN Mommy!!!

Cutie kiddos... :)

 
At 5:57 PM , Blogger jody said...

You really are a FUN mom! I think you should be a kindergarten teacher someday. I'll give you all my "stuff" so you can store it in your garage! hahahahah...love you! jojo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home