posted by Hollie Reese @ 6:07 PM 4 Comments
Especially the closest they will ever come to walking something so contented and not jumping all around on the leash!!
My poor deprived Granbabies!!! I think they need a ferret! They are much easier to take care of. Oh-by the way.... We have one we would sell to you! We would even throw in the cage and a bag of food and litter! He is great with small children!
I saw the title of your blog and really thought you got a dog! maybe some day :)
At least they look like they're having fun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Especially the closest they will ever come to walking something so contented and not jumping all around on the leash!!
My poor deprived Granbabies!!! I think they need a ferret! They are much easier to take care of. Oh-by the way.... We have one we would sell to you! We would even throw in the cage and a bag of food and litter! He is great with small children!
I saw the title of your blog and really thought you got a dog! maybe some day :)
At least they look like they're having fun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home