PARTY!!
Riley's party theme this year was "PJ's and Pampering." She had this idea for her party about 5 months ago and it has been in the works ever since! When that girl gets an idea...you better watch out.
So, we had 22 Kindergarten girls in pajamas at my house ready to be pampered.
We did make-up
We did hair...which was the most popular station. Those girls were lining up!
We did nails...220 to be exact.
And in between stations, the girls beaded necklaces
We had cupcakes. My big 6 year old!
And then we DANCED! And I mean...those girls can dance! Riley was too funny. She was leading the pack. She had some moves I had never seen!
And of course, we had a bunch of wonderful family who took time out of their busy lives to come and help me pamper 22 girls!
Jordan was in charge of hair and she put out some amazing hairstyles.
My parents and brother came. My mom helped a ton! I even had my dad and brother at work at the beading table.
My sister came and brought her three girls! It was so fun!!!
Clark came and entertained my boys the entire party.
And I had some amazing friends who stayed and helped me with nails, hair and makeup. It would not have happened without them!
I think Riley had a great time at her party. Seeing her dance and laugh and run around made all the craziness worth it!
Phew...no more birthdays till February!
PS...thank you Heidi and mom for taking all the great pictures!

5 Comments:
Dad and I had so much fun. Get ready cause this is just the beginning of things to come!
i am exhausted just thinking of it....thank goodness i have a boy! what, no pedi's? coulda been 440 nails!!
What a FUN party!! I love it! I can't wait to do all of that stuff with Jolee Kate. Super cute! And over 200 nails!? Whew!!
the party looked like so much fun yes it is great to have family. hope to see yall soon. love june
Oh, I am cracking up at the dancing picture! Looks like a great party!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home