Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Okay Okay...I am sorry the picture on the last post was so pitiful...how is this one?



As for the knee, we are going in tomorrow for blood work and an x-ray. It isn't hurting him as much, but the fever and the swelling are still there. So, per advice from my amazing cousin(s) who are peds...we are evaluating further.
Say a prayer for Brooks please!

4 Comments:

At 8:51 PM , Blogger jody said...

I just love that precious boy. Just love him so much. Give him a hug for us. We're praying...

 
At 10:21 PM , Blogger The Speck family said...

Oh my goodness, sweet little guy! I really hope that he is 100% well very soon....I meant to tell you that the pics and descriptions of each kid that you did not long ago were soooooo sweet~ they are each adorable and you did a great job describing their personalities.

 
At 8:43 AM , Blogger Jamie Chitty said...

This is a great picture of him. He is so adorable.
I hope it all goes well. Poor little guy. I will be praying for him.

 
At 2:30 PM , Blogger Beth said...

He is so cute! I really liked the last one too. He reminds me of my middle child!
I have been keeping him in my prayers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home