Die Hard
This child is obsessed with with sports. I mean OBSESSED! Especially football! If you ever need a good laugh just drive by my house to see me down in a three point stance about to hike a football. I do this about a hundred times a day. Not to mention all the kicks I block or pitches I throw. Lately he has worn a football jersey 24/7. Seriously. He sleeps in them and wears them all day. Too funny. He can name almost any professional football team on TV. He loves for us to mistake him for Clark (Jordan's fiance who plays for ACU.) He thinks it is hilarious! We have to bribe him to take his helmet off (might be a good thing if he does wear it!). He even eats in it!
Uh oh...time is up...bats are swinging...better go protect Cade! Ha



7 Comments:
I love it. That's how our boys are over here...except with guitars and fiddles. :) Thinking I'd rather have the sports fanatic though. A little quieter, and more "normal" later on in life! Ha! He sure is cute! Wonder if Cade will follow suit? Probably so!
That cracks me up. Especially the eating part!
I love the football helmet with the baseball uniform. Maybe he has sports confusion. ha! We are missing all of you...I'll take a few hikes for you!
I remember those days oh so well!! I can't wait for him and Reid to talk sports! Won't Christmas be a blast. :)
Miss yall
So sweet!
I love everything about those pictures.... except the helmet. Texans... really?!?! :)
At least you know he is ALL boy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home