Monday, October 26, 2009

Trunk or Treat

Last night was "Trunk or Treat" at church. We decided last minute to join in and decorate our trunk. I didn't want to spend any money and we didn't have much time so we looked around our house for decorations. Surprise, surprise...what do we have a ton of???? Sports stuff! So we went with the sports theme.

We painted the car...
We dressed up...
Brooks worked long and hard at getting these cones just right!
Riley did a little cheer to get us fired up to trick or treat.
We had plenty of "down, set, hut" all night.

Riley helped hand out candy. She wouldn't give a kid candy until they said "trick or treat." Ha! Then after she would say "What do you say?" Looking for a thank you! Ha!!! This girl is something else.


We had good times with friends...
This is our Bible class teacher. He was Chief "Full of Bull" sitting in a tent. Cade was the only one brave enough to go inside.



Good times. Now, I need a carwash!


3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

That is TOOOOOOO cute. I think you picked a perfect theme. For all of you!

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger Kim said...

The kiddos are so cute! Our boys are gonna be baseball players this year; our trunk or treat is tomorrow night at church. Anyhow, they all look so cute. That Riley is a doll, and she is a very pretty little cheerleader! :)

 
At 9:32 PM , Blogger jody said...

Cutest family ever. Love the sports theme; I remember a few of those myself. ha! I am lonely for all of you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home